Memorial Day weekend was spent with my friend Lesley in one of my favorite places in the United States....Fort Lauderdale, Florida. When I heard I had the opportunity to go back to Florida I knew I couldn't pass it up. I arrived at the airport about an hour before Lesley did so I took the opportunity to jump into the rental car and drive down through my old "stomping grounds". It's hard to believe that I only spent 15 months of my life there because I feel like I have so many memories. It was the first place I lived on my own after graduating college, it was the place Sim had to adjust to Coast Guard life, and it was the place I lived as I planned our wedding and eventually returned to with my husband to live in our first "home" together. Not to mention that we lived 1 mile from one of the country's most beautiful coastlines!
Well here is the best part...the photos!




No comments:
Post a Comment