"Distance never separates two hearts that really care, for our memories span the miles and in seconds we are there. But whenever I start feeling sad, because I miss you, I remind myself how lucky I am to have someone so special to miss."
On today, June 2nd 2010, I recognize the fact that for one month I have come home to an empty house, tended to our household needs alone, and gone to bed with his empty spot beside me. I miss him so much. I can almost close my eyes and imagine three years ago this very day and how much fun we had together sharing our wonderful and magical wedding day. God has blessed us SO much and I cherish our family and friends who have been there for us throughout our entire relationship and especially during this deployment.
Thank you so much to those of you whose kind words and thoughts mean SO much and to my amazing husband who is sacrificing by serving his country today...thank you as well.
I love you and Happy Anniversary!
Thank you so much to those of you whose kind words and thoughts mean SO much and to my amazing husband who is sacrificing by serving his country today...thank you as well.
I love you and Happy Anniversary!

No comments:
Post a Comment