In the beginning of July I traveled to Chicago for a business trip. It was my first time in Chicago and I had an amazing time touring the city during my downtime from work. Below are a few pictures from my river and lake tour of the city, along with me at the "famous Bean".
In the end of July we headed to NC to spend 12 days with my family. We had an amazing time both in Chocowinity at my parent's house and in Emerald Isle at the beach house. I have a ton of pictures below from our trip...mostly of the kids cause their just so darn cute! :)
Our frozen wedding cake...one year 1 month and 2 weeks old. We finally got to cut it and then proceded to smash it in each other's faces! (Hey we didn't do it at the wedding so here was our chance!)
Pictures from my Mom & Dad's house before we headed to the beach.....
Fiesta Night....
Casino Night....The sister-in-laws and Mom




























1 comment:
Happy belated one year! You and DH are looking wonderful as usual, I'm glad you've had such an event-filled month!
Post a Comment