Believe it or not....both Sim & I actually got in the water this weekend!! I have been telling myself ever since I moved here that I would NEVER get in the ocean since it was kinda brownish and the beaches here are not even a teeny bit comparable to the beautiful beaches we left behind in Fort Lauderdale. Well this weekend we drove down to the other end of the island with two other couples and went to Pointe West Resort. It is a beautiful complex with condos and cottages available for vacation rental. We enjoyed a wonderful day sitting by the pool and even "gulp" swimming in the Gulf! Surpisingly it wasn't that bad :)

2 comments:
Hey Sim and Sara! Nice blog you got going there.
Where have you been lately, chicky? Miss seeing you on CC! Hope you're both busy enjoying your summer!
Also, I tagged you in my post on our food blog for a MeMe. Check out that post for the rules if you want to play along! No pressure;)
Post a Comment