Last night we had such a great time celebrating our anniversary! Sim surprised me when I got home with flowers and an apartment decorated with streamers! haha... It was so cute!
We got dressed up and headed up to Houston for dinner. We were planning on stopping by a local landmark the Houston Water Wall. It's a huge outdoor fountain in a small park area. Unfortunately our plans were changed when we drove by and realized the fountain had been turned off for maintance!! :( I was upset for a few minutes and then quickly got over it when I realized we could just start our dinner earlier now! We went to the Melting Pot. Such a fun place to spend 3 hours eating! haha.. We really did though...3 hours, 1 bottle of wine, a cheese fondue, lots of "cooked" meat, and an amazing dessert later we walked out about 10 pounds heavier. I say "cooked" meat because I swear it still makes me nervous cooking all of that meat, veggies, and everything together in the broth. It tasted wonderful though!





No comments:
Post a Comment