Sim had major double knee surgery in October. He spent most of Octobr on a walker and crutches recouperating. It's been quite a struggle for him with many hour spent in physical therapy but he is doing AMAZING and recovering quite well. While the pain in his knees is not completely gone, it has reduced significantly and he is working on building back his strength.
Halloween was spent at our house with some friends. It was our first time actually having trick-or-treaters! We sat outside and oohed and awwed over all of the adorable kids outfits! We definitely bought too much candy though!
Our Fall wrapped up with a wonderful visit from two of Sim's brothers. Luke came in from Hawaii to spend the Thanksgiving holiday with us and Joel, who lives in Tennesse, was able to work a business trip to Houston around the same time. It was so nice to have our house full and I know Sim really enjoyed spending time catching up with his brothers. To top it off we were able to wach a Steelers game together!!
Right before Thanksgiving I also went to Vegas for work. I am including some pictures below! I don't think I'll ever get tired of looking at beautiful Desert Mountains!
Shortly after that it was time to head to NC and VA for Christmas! I'll post more in the next thread......










No comments:
Post a Comment