I heard this saying today and it cracked me up. I think I can understand first hand exactly how hot that might just feel! It's too hot to go outside here. Too hot to spend any special attention or time towards a particular hairstyle (ponytail anyone?) Almost too hot to think! In fact there are reports all over the news here that for the Houston area has broken their record for daily electricity consumption three times in as many days. Texan's might like their heat but they also enjoy their AC!
Just two weeks ago we were at the beach with my family but it is crazy how after just a few days back in the daily grind of work and life, vacation seems like it was eons ago. Here are two quick pictures from the trip. The beautiful coastline of Emerald, Isle, NC and the entire Bassett clan!
If you need me I'll be inside under the comfort and safety of my air conditioner and a cool glass of tea until....eh, October?


1 comment:
Beautiful beaches!
Post a Comment