
We've had a pretty exciting past week! Thursday after work Sim and I rushed up to Houston to attend our first Rockets game. We had such a good time. The Rockets played the Cavaliers and dominated the whole game. It was only my second time at an NBA game so I was just blown away by the size of these guys! I thought Sim was tall but he is dwarfed by these guys. We really like having Houston close by because there are so many activities to do there. I definitely want to make it back up for a few Astros games once baseball season starts and Sim just got tickets for us to see Chris Rock perform in March.
Then Saturday morning we picked up Kenny at the airport so he could stay the weekend with us before he went to a conference for work in San Antonio. It was really nice to have him stay with us and to have an excuse to sightsee around Galveston. The weather was great too. Sunday we went out on a boat for a Harbor Tour of the Bay. We got to see the cruiseships and oil rigs up close which was pretty cool. We were sad to see Kenny leave but we really appreciated his visit! Whose next??



No comments:
Post a Comment